Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung A20e Tempered glass

(Topic created on: 31-08-2019 12:34 AM)
Boogienights
Pathfinder
Options

Hi anyone know the right tempered glass to fit?, i got a few on ebay but has air on the sides of screen when i fit one,  weird. Is that because its 3d or something?, . Is there a fitted one already on it?, like the S10's or not?.... If someone can point me to the correct one would be great thanks. 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Not sure about a pre fitted plastic one out of the box @Boogienights 

I'd suggest to contact Samsung on Twitter and they'll confirm.

In regards to Glass screen protectors there's quite a few available but my preference is to keep clear of the options that just have adhesion along the edges as these can lift off easily over a short time or cases can push them off due to incompatibility.

My preference is the Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector as it has a system that means the adhesive is 100% all over the screen and gives very good results when using the phone. Ie no dead spots etc.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Boogienights
Pathfinder
Options

Great thanks ill check that brand out 

Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

You're very welcome.

The Whitestone is one of the more expensive options I submit but it offers good results and protection and a warranty to boot.

I say to myself that's expensive but a new replacement screen is much more expensive  !

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Boogienights
Pathfinder
Options

I spoke to Samsung and like the S10 it comes with one pre-installed explained the bubbles. So i guess i don't need one lol 

0 Likes