Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung a13 and samsung a04s

(Topic created on: 12-01-2023 02:03 AM)
atefbed
First Poster
Options

i'm looking to buy new Smartphone and i stuck between two choices samsung galaxy a 13 et samsung galaxy a04s

there is a big defference betweeb them !? thanks very much

4 REPLIES 4
SereneH
Options

We have a handy comparison tool on our website you could try, @atefbedCompare Phones - Camera, Battery, Size, etc. | Samsung UK 😊

giphy.gif
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @atefbed    certainly check out the specifications and your requirements.  However I think the A13  looks better overall and just a bit more expensive.  The A13 has a better display,seems faster single core performer and more impressive camera though the A04 fares better in  multicore according to tests.  Some information here https://nanoreview.net/en/phone-compare/samsung-galaxy-a13-vs-samsung-galaxy-a04 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
@atefbed
I have an A13 and I agree with everything JAMES4578 says regarding the overall performance, i have had other Samsung phones over the years they have all been good phones and the A13 is an impressive phone and absolutely a bargain at the price i paid new, I was very happy, am sorry but i don't know anything about your other choice, i hope this helps you with making your decision 🙂
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@atefbed 

I'd look at the YouTube reviews on both phone's and then pop into a Samsung Experience Store or Network Store that has the retail working demo models on display to have hands on to help with your choice.

Enjoy the journey  😎

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "