Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A13 4G mobile Data

(Topic created on: 22-02-2023 05:53 AM)
allycatSOM
First Poster
Options

Hello All!

When using my Samsung A13 (4G version) and using mobile data, it seems to switch to H, H+ and E with full service. On H nothing seems to load and same with E. But if i switch off mobile data and turn it on again. it connects to 4G and loads everything? i cant figure out what the issue is. on my older phone it didnt have this issue and connected to 4G with no issues

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
allycatSOM
First Poster
Options

Hello All!

When using my Samsung A13 (4G version) and using mobile data, it seems to switch to H, H+ and E with full service. On H nothing seems to load and same with E. But if i switch off mobile data and turn it on again. it connects to 4G and loads everything? i cant figure out what the issue is. on my older phone it didnt have this issue and connected to 4G with no issues.

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Typically the phone would connect to the strongest signal available where you are.

Maybe the connection where you are is weak !

Does this happen everywhere or in a particular place.

Sometimes resetting the network connection via settings,  general management, reset, reset network can help.

And check your Apn settings too.

You can run a diagnostic test via your Samsung Members App.

A Samsung Service Centre can also check the phone too @allycatSOM 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎  

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
allycatSOM
First Poster
Options
It happens everywhere. If have a Full 4g signal and I lose the signal (by going somewhere with no signal) it comes back to H+ and H. Until I switch it off and again and get a 4G signal
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Please Tey the troubleshooting tips I've provided.

Unfortunately this can be the issue of the network too.

"Phones do not latch onto the strongest signal.They follow the network assigned procedure, hence why it's not uncommon to be connected to a weaker signal than is strictly available "

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
allycatSOM
First Poster
Options
Hello, noticed after I go through an area with no signal it connects to this after getting signal. HSPA+ it connects to, slower but loading much slower. But if i restart mobile data it gives me 4G (in the same location)?Screenshot_20230223_155554_Google_1000010617_1677171276.jpg
0 Likes