Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A12

(Topic created on: 09-03-2021 01:03 AM)
Whitey44
Journeyman
Options
I have recently upgraded from a Samsung A6 to a Samsung A12 and are a little disappointed that the A12 doesn't have lock screen charging information function, hopefully this will become available in a future update ?
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Tandory
Journeyman
Options
I have upgraded from j6 to A12 it also does not have smart things app when you try to install is said it is not compatible very disappointed and will advise people not get a12
Whitey44
Journeyman
Options
I have been able to download and install smart things to my new A12, have you tried updating your software first ?
Tandory
Journeyman
Options
yes updated software but still says not compatible
0 Likes
Whitey44
Journeyman
Options
are you trying to download the smart things app from the Google Play Store or the Galaxy store ?, because I downloaded it from the Galaxy store and it seems to work fine on my A12 handset ?
0 Likes
ADAM8362
Pioneer
Options
Hi I can confirm that the smart things app is available on the Samsung galaxy A12.
1. open the GALAXY store NOT the play store.
2. Search for 'SMART THINGS'
3. download smart things
0 Likes
Whitey44
Journeyman
Options
I downloaded the smartthings app but not from the Galaxy store but from the Google Play store, however I don't see how the smart things app will fix the problems I am having ?
0 Likes
ADAM8362
Pioneer
Options
I am really sorry I was replying to Tandory but I accidentally replied to you. Again I'm really sorry 😅
0 Likes
Tandory
Journeyman
Options

The app doesn't allow me to screen from phone to TV still not good enough I am tempted to go back to my Samsung j6 which had smart things in the main program and put this in bin

0 Likes
Whitey44
Journeyman
Options
I would also like to find an app that allows me to stream from my mobile phone to my Smart TV
0 Likes