Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung a12 photos

(Topic created on: 25-05-2021 03:39 PM)
kl1
First Poster
Options
Hi is it possible to do what you do with an iPhone on a Samsung a12, where you take a photo and can then hold it and it moves so you can change the photo incase the person has moved on it if that makes any sense. Not sure what the technical word for it is 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@kl1: I think you can get the results you're after by using burst shots. Open the Camera app > Tap the cog symbol in the top left > Swipe Shutter Button To > Take Burst Shots. Now, go back to the Camera screen, swipe down on the shutter button and hold for a moment or two. You should see a counter ticking up quickly to indicate the number of photos being taken. To preview the images, head to your Gallery, select the burst shot, tap the numbered icon in the bottom left of the image, and select your favourite shot from here. To delete any unwanted images from the collection, simply tap on the image(s) and hit the dustbin symbol at the bottom of the screen. I hope this helps. 

0 Likes
Webster
Student
Options
I am not sure to be honest, the word for it is a live photo, which I'm most certain that the live photos are only available on iPhones. But I hope there is a way to do a similar thing to live photos :smiling-face:
0 Likes