Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A 33 5 G - LIGHT NOTIFICATION PROBLEM

(Topic created on: 03-04-2023 02:13 PM)
fuskov
First Poster
Options

Dear all, 

I have a samsung phone a33, and I have a problem, I don't  get the light notification when the phone is locked. Android on my phone is 13. 

Can my problem be solved, and how ??? 

Thanks in advance

With respest fuskov

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
AndrewL
Options

@fuskov: Are you referring to Edge Lighting when you receive a notification? If so, please head to Settings > Notifications > Brief (tap to select) > Brief pop-up settings > Edge lighting style > Set your preferences via the Effect, Colour and Advanced tabs > Done > Show even while screen is off (toggle this option on). 

Let me know if this helps. 

0 Likes
fuskov
First Poster
Options

here is the attached picture, which you mean exactly, I tried everything.here is the attached picture, which you mean exactly, I tried everything.

0 Likes
Zepheryus
Explorer
Options
Omg UI had no idea you could do this in android 11 thanks!
0 Likes
fuskov
First Poster
Options

here is the attached picture, which you mean exactly, I tried everything.here is the attached picture, which you mean exactly, I tried everything.

0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
You have to use edge notications now as they is no longer the normal LED light that use show when a notification came though.
0 Likes
fuskov
First Poster
Options

Screenshot_20230403_160909_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
Try out the edge lighting notications feature
0 Likes
fuskov
First Poster
Options

I really don't know what it could be 🙄

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@fuskov: If you're on Android 13, head to Settings > Notifications > Notification pop-up style > Brief > Edge Lighting Style > Set your preferences via the Effect, Colour and Advanced tabs > Done > Show even while screen is off (On). 

0 Likes