Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rubbish

(Topic created on: 21-11-2020 04:09 PM)
lenny
Journeyman
Options
A21s is the most rubbish and laggy phone IV ever owned!only used it for a day and the memory was full!takes ages to respond to the easiest of tasks .I know it's a budget phone but IV had much better cheaper phones
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
If u are looking for good budget phones then I would get the Samsung A51 5g. I have only had it 3 days but it is an amazing phone and I dont regret getting it at all and u wont either 😊
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Which storage option did you choose @lenny  ?

I think the base model is 32gb which isn't a lot in today's standards and then rises to 64 and 128gb.

I always suggest to go for the biggest option available in order to future proof the purchase.

As it accepts a Sd card then some data can be kept on that to help with storage.

The specs show ample Ram but if the storage is full then this can cause issues. Can you delete or move unused data etc to help.

Also a slow speed sd card can cause issues. Can you remove yours just to see if that improves anything.

If your within any applicable cooling off period then you could return it and choose another model.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

lenny
Journeyman
Options
I'm stuck with this for now,IV got the huawei p40.pro so I'm using Google services less and less,I like the fact of Google not making money from my data ,the a21 is now just a spare backup phone
0 Likes
lenny
Journeyman
Options
Thanks for your reply,I'm not using this much now ,it's just a spare backup phone as I transition to huawei p4o Pro without Google services ,it's truly is amazing and getting better every week ,goodbye Google watching my every move and making money out of my data .Best of luck and stay safe matey
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

You're very welcome @lenny 

I wish you all the best with your new phone.

Take care. 

:smiling-face:

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes