Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding folders and Samsung music

(Topic created on: 16-07-2019 02:40 PM)
Pu239
Apprentice
Options

Hello, 

I have copied all my music to the internal storage /music folder but now it seems that Samsung apps only detect music in the Internal Storage / Samsung / music folder(setting a ringtone, Samsung music also doesn't detect)

I normally use VLC for all my music but it doesn't show up properly on the lock screen like Samsung music does.

Is there a way to make Samsung music detect custom folders? (folders because there is in vlc ❤️ ). I have a lot of music (~20gb) so moving folders is OK but still not viable if I can get the Samsung music app to detect the normal music folder along with /instead of the Samsung / music one.

Please help

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Pu239
Apprentice
Options

Also refer to :  https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S9-S9/No-System-Ringtones/m-p/1118872/highlight/false#M16...

@AndrewL wrote:

Settings > Apps > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Reset App Preferences > Reset

Is there a way to do this without resetting all app preferences? (I have a lot of them and it would be better if I could change reset the one /two app preferences that are actually required), thanks  

0 Likes