Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent update for galaxy a40 draining battery..

(Topic created on: 10-05-2020 04:06 PM)
Engineer1472
Journeyman
Options

After the latest software update phone is draning battery and also noticed slowness when under hard use. Phone is now one year old and it seems that after their "new update" they made device slow so people go by new ones.. Good business but as a user f** frustrating.. Before that "update" device worked perfectly. I dont know if they have balls to post this, probably not

11 REPLIES 11
Stuart43
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem - after a recent update my battery life went from at least two days to 9 hours. The change was abrupt and that was after the update had prompted me to close apps, put apps to sleep etc to save battery life - a problem I had no issue with previously. I use my phone when hiking and although the gps is on using View Ranger app it easily lasted a day - when the battery went dead at 15.00 hours yesterday I was left with no route, no map and in the middle of nowhere. Surely Samsung cannot be so cynical as to use its updates to annoy buyers so much they buy another phone? The phone is just overa year old!

0 Likes
Members_iYRhzRV
First Poster
Options

0 Likes