Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: White noise/buzzing sound from phone.

(Topic created on: 05-08-2021 06:53 AM)
Lee S
Student
Options

I get the same on an a6 2018 but mine isn't white noise. Mine is straight up doin blood pressure machine sounds. And then I unlock it and it's like nothing happened. Kinda disturbing - thought it might explode

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
DannyT
Options

Hey there, @Lee S.

Could we grab a bit more info on this? Does this sound happen all the time? Does the phone feel warm to touch? 

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
Lee S
Student
Options

I think it may have been. I woke up to it buzzing pretty loudly and then I clicked the power button to unlock it and it stopped. This is the second time now.

0 Likes
DannyT
Options

We've sent through a PM on Community through our main moderator account. Could you check this and reply so we can escalate this?

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
Lee S
Student
Options

Okay, wo it's happened again and this time I can say for a fact it was not overheating, the processor should not have been strained it any way, it only had WiFi on, it was not on charge, and it happened at a random moment of the day, and when I hit the power to unlock it, it stopped.

I can tell you now, that it was more than just white noise or some soft background buzzing it sounds like dial up Internet. It's loud and noisy and it freaked me out because i thought it would explode

0 Likes