Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Screen Burn-In - A71 5G

(Topic created on: 19-02-2022 03:20 AM)
ftpixelsticks
Student
Options

This is something that should not be the consumer's fault. If this is common with AMOLED displays, as I have on my Samsung A71 5G, and I've never experienced this before, it is not right that this is occurring to me RIGHT OUTSIDE the warranty. Unless I'm missing something. Is there a Samsung number we can call? Please help. I'm afraid to run any apps that may make this worse, especially if it's a hardware issue. I already turned down my display time drastically. Now, when I take pictures, I am noticing that the "keyboard burn" is even showing up on my pictures! I don't need this with all the photography I use this phone for. And I bought it at a time when I wasn't financially strapped & going through extreme medical & other hardships. I was just the victim of a crime, & I just keep getting slammed with one thing after another. Please help. Thank you.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
ftpixelsticks
Student
Options

I don't know what happened to my tab where I WAS on the topic of the A71 5G...my bad, but any help is still greatly appreciated. 

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @ftpixelsticks 

Please take your Samsung A71 to your nearest Samsung Service Centre and they'll take a look.

If you have a Samsung Experience Store then they'll help although due to Covid you may have to arrange an appointment beforehand. 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
DylGMD
Pioneer
Options
I took mine to a Samsung branch, and it got sorted pretty quickly, with no cost
0 Likes