Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Samsung TV Bluetooth audio stutters

(Topic created on: 18-01-2023 04:58 AM)
emeles
Pathfinder
Options
Ever since A13 UI5 update Bluetooth has been bl**dy terrible and the stuttering happens with all apps using sound. Only way to resolve is switch off/on Bluetooth which seems to fix for a period of time then it returns. Samsung need to fix this and fast.....its annoying
5 REPLIES 5
Roman888
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem. 

0 Likes
W1lco
Student
Options

Same problem here.

0 Likes
S3dR1ck
First Poster
Options

Same problem here, if you are watching media from a USB and skip forward or back, the audio stutters until you change output back to TV and then back to Bluetooth audio. 

Also happens watching YouTube every time a new video loads. 

It seems the problem occurs every time the audio is inconsistently playing, making it unbearable watching anything with Bluetooth audio. 

0 Likes
dbartholomew
Student
Options

I have this problem too with my Samsung tv connecting to Sony WI-1000XM2 neck strap earbuds.  My fix was to buy a Bluetooth - toslink tranceiver, plug into the toslink fiber optic channel on the tv, and pair the headphones to that external tranceiver.  It works great but you lose the ability to see volume changes on the tv when you adjust the volume on the headphones.  This is  actually a benefit though because now I can turn the volume all the way down on the tv independent of the headphones.  So the tv is silent while watching and listening with the headphones.  I don’t need to fuss with the tv settings to switch the audio output to Bluetooth headphones when I watch tv.  Just put on the headphones and turn the tv volume to zero.  Happy wife, happy life!

My tv is a Samsung QN85Q90TAFXZA.   The small blue tooth tranceiver is cheap on Amazon.  I’ve run a 20 ft toslink cable under the rug from the tv to my chair, so the distance from headphones to Bluetooth is reduced.  

Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter/Receiver, Wireless 3.5mm Audio Adapter

Amazon… TaoTronics Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter and Receiver, Digital Optical

0 Likes
DuggleBB
Explorer
Options

simple answer, also resolves all other Samsung TV issues.

SELL the awful Samsung TV and buy a better model. I've brought a Toshib, it runs CIRCLES around the Samsung in terms of user compatability

0 Likes