Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Sign in cancelled" error

(Topic created on: 04-12-2021 01:46 PM)
hello84727
Apprentice
Options
I factory reset my phone yesterday because I lost my password. When I got to the step that asks me to log into my Samsung account, I filled in my details and it kept on saying "Sign in cancelled" and wouldn't let me log in. So I skipped it. Now it keeps on giving me the error and I've had to make a new account just to post this as it still won't let me get into my old one. 
Can anyone help? Thanks.
0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Solution
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
If you have access to your email account related to your samsung account, then you will need to reset your password for the samsung account first. Then set up 2 step verification and samsung will sign you out on all connected devices. Then just sign back in my friend. If you have any problems with it, you will need to email samsung and verify some details while they review your account. They will then send you a link to log in. 👍

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7
hello84727
Apprentice
Options
Phone: Galaxy A41
0 Likes
Solution
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Did you set up the 2 step verification on your account ?
Keithwoosnam
Explorer
Options
No.
0 Likes
hello84727
Apprentice
Options
Think so
0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
If you have access to your email account related to your samsung account, then you will need to reset your password for the samsung account first. Then set up 2 step verification and samsung will sign you out on all connected devices. Then just sign back in my friend. If you have any problems with it, you will need to email samsung and verify some details while they review your account. They will then send you a link to log in. 👍
hello84727
Apprentice
Options
Alright, thanks!