Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick share

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
rob777
Pioneer
Options
Can quick share app be uninstalled if I don't use it ???????
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
No apologies necessary, they can be complicated sometimes. If you don't use it then don't set it up. Leave it on 'none' and at least if you do decide to use it then re-set it accordingly.

View solution in context

8 REPLIES 8
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
AFAIK it's a feature not an app as such. You can disable it though or at least set it to not share with anyone.
rob777
Pioneer
Options
So it's built in to Samsung phones & can't be removed is that what your saying robin999👍
0 Likes
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
I've never tried. It's native to the phone and all ive seen is the ability to uninstall its updates. There's no actual uninstall button. What's the problem you're having with it.
0 Likes
rob777
Pioneer
Options
No problem really , I just don't share photos or anything so don't want to accidentally share something with people , I'm not great at using technology as you've probably guessed
0 Likes
Solution
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
No apologies necessary, they can be complicated sometimes. If you don't use it then don't set it up. Leave it on 'none' and at least if you do decide to use it then re-set it accordingly.
rob777
Pioneer
Options
So as long as it's set to no one then it's turned off ??
0 Likes
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
rob777
Pioneer
Options
Thanks for your help , I'm only just getting used to new phone but I'm getting better 👍