Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question about TORCH function and using the camera

(Topic created on: 15-08-2022 05:50 AM)
ezcashflo
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I just purchased a new A22  Galaxy 4G    and noticed for some strange reason  i CANNOT use the torch  while trying to use the camera to record videos.   Is there something  I'm doing wrong ??

The torch function itself works fine ..but shuts off  as i try to use the camera.

Problem is ...  for the type  of videos i record  ...  i need the torch to stay on  as i'm recording.

Is there something i do to correct this ??    ( an internal setting , or downloading a torch app from the store)

or do i need to consider buying a new phone that allows the torch to  stay on while recording ???

Thanks in advance !

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Kimble303
Explorer
Options

Try this: Start the cam app, choose video mode and only after this activate the torch from the notification panel. 

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

When I activate my camera app I ensure the flash it toggled.on and then when I start to record a video I tap on the lightning bolt in the top rh corner as shown in my screenshot @ezcashflo 

Screenshot_20220815-054826_Camera.jpg

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Andy3
Voyager
Options
You can't use torch and camara at the same time as camara uses flash to focus at low light..the led ligh is exclusively used for camara.
0 Likes