Overall phone is awesome but I am facing some issues with the phone, may be i have faulty device. can others share their experience as well ?
1. Pick up phone - sound from side or back as if body is loose fitted.
2. vibration and keypad typing, different type of sound sometimes on some letters , may be because of above.
3. Haptics motor is bad as if i am pressing spring. Even Moto G7 is 100 times better than this.
4. call quality is poor from earpiece above front camera as if some disturbance zzzzz when someone speaks. when on speaker everything is fine. i checked with same sim on other phones like moto g7 and even A50 which give good quality output.
5. unable to disconnect call once and screen went black.
6. double touch sound together. seems touch and sound are not in sync.
I have got the new A52 5G and almost all issues are sorted apart from earpiece speaker quality which is still bad. How haptics in A series everyone knows and its acceptable.
But now what the defect is front camera silver ring cut from left side which looks bad every time you pick up phone.
Why can't samsung do quality check before delivering to customer ?
Can you tell how is your selfie front camera quality.The pictures on mine look soft and not that good compared to my old phone.My face is not sharp and the hairs are blurry