Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Wi-fi

(Topic created on: 06-03-2020 05:17 PM)
Briant566
Pioneer
Options

Hi All

5 days in and stuck again i am unable to connect to any public wifi   Trains  Buses and street wifi or any free wifi it says insecure site 

I have tried to change setting as someone suggested but still no connection still says insecure 

Connect to mine at home any any friends other wifi  

I think the issue maybe its any wfifi thas does not require a password  and only ask you to accept terms and conditions 

Called in at Samsung shop they are baffled connected  to there wifi no problems but would not to to City free wifi 

I am booked in next week to see a expert and they may flash software or change phone

This is a major issue for me as use free wifi all the time 

Only been with Android 5 days  have put sim card back in my iphone works perfect 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Briant566
Pioneer
Options

Sorted 😀😀

Found the solution on line 

It was goggle sy and the catch 

Turn off google  syc

@Briant566 wrote:

Hi All

5 days in and stuck again i am unable to connect to any public wifi   Trains  Buses and street wifi or any free wifi it says insecure site 

I have tried to change setting as someone suggested but still no connection still says insecure 

I think the issue maybe its any wfifi thas does not require a password  and only ask you to accept terms and conditions 

Called in at Samsung shop they are baffled connected  to there wifi no problems but would not to to City free wifi 

I am booked in next week to see a expert and they may flash software or change phone

Only been with Android 5 days  have put sim card back in my iphone works perfect 

Clear google catch

Reset wifi connection

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Solution
Briant566
Pioneer
Options

Sorted 😀😀

Found the solution on line 

It was goggle sy and the catch 

Turn off google  syc

@Briant566 wrote:

Hi All

Clear google catch

Reset wifi connection

0 Likes
Briant566
Pioneer
Options

Just tried again to connect to public wi-fi   same issue again had to go through the same procedure again on Goggle settings 

Turn of synchronisation  clear catch 

Has anybody any ideas whats causing the issue 

0 Likes
Briant566
Pioneer
Options

Hi this is back again since last update anybody any ideas as said it something to do to public sites having no password just tick to accept terms and condition 

The most annoying thing a lot of public sites use O2  and i am with O"  but still wont let me access  once public transport is back on can cure it will have to ditch phone and go back to iphone 

0 Likes