Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Holidays

(Topic created on: 15-06-2021 12:36 PM)
Grizwold225
Apprentice
Options
Hi, I have two A52 5G mobiles, mine and my wife's. Mine is fine, but on my wife's we cannot add public holidays. We have looked and tried everything, but no luck. Anybody got any ideas how we can do this please?
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
CarlH
Options

Hi @Grizwold225. Does your wife have a Google account linked on her phone? This can be added by going into Settings > Accounts and Backup > Manage account > Add account. Once done, open the Calendar app and then tap on the 3 lines in the top left corner and then add the Google account from there. Hope this helps! 

Grizwold225
Apprentice
Options
Hi CarlH, yes she does have a Google account linked. There are big differences under "My Phone" between the two of them. I have, basically, all the options she only has four of them. The only other difference is below the My Phone I only have Google. She has Samsung Account and in this it has Samsung Calendar ticked. I have unpicked, but no difference. Is it a case of uninstalling and re-installing?
0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Are both the phones running the same Android version? This may be found under Settings > About phone > Software information. 

0 Likes
Grizwold225
Apprentice
Options
Hi Carl, all the software versions, updates and service patches etc. are identical on both our phones.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Grizwold225: If you open the Calendar app > Tap the 3 lines in the top left > Tap the cog symbol in the top right of the pop up window > Add Account > Google, then go back and tap the drop down arrow next to the Google account, can you select the Google Calendar now? 

0 Likes
Grizwold225
Apprentice
Options
Hi Andrew, when you go back to the Google account all it shows is her gmail address.
0 Likes