Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

problems with apps stopping

(Topic created on: 24-03-2021 06:20 PM)
Sally33
Apprentice
Options
Over the last few days every time I try to open my email it says gmail keeps stopping and it is happening with other apps to I have no idea why this is happening 
16 REPLIES 16
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Shezzer46  Yes uninstall and then reinstall for temporary fix.

@Toby1605  Have you tried the solutions , try permanent fix by updating Android System Webview and Google Chrome first. https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/permanent-fix-for-app-crashes-available/td-p/3... 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Sally33
Apprentice
Options
thank you so much Teggs I updated all my apps and it has worked
Cobias
First Poster
Options
just done the system webview update etc after apps not working and it worked a treat.
hild
First Poster
Options
I've got a Samsung galaxy s3 I had to uninstall my email and install it again ..it's working but no emails are showing...I cannot message anyone as that's not working ..so I might try and uninstall that to and reset it .
0 Likes
Qk
First Poster
Options
i did this too and everything worked but the bbc weather one...this one doesnt work...any help?
0 Likes
Qk
First Poster
Options
Hi, i cant do anything with my android system webview...do i need to force stop? only thing allow...
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi all,

Very much appreciate everyone who has both reported this and helped advise on fixes.

To keep stuff clear and coherent for you, and to better see and advise on any issues with advised fixes you guys may have, we’ll close this thread and ask you to please check out and add to this thread here:
https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/permanent-fix-for-app-crashes-available/td-p/3...

Cheers. :smiling-face: