Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

problems with apps stopping

(Topic created on: 24-03-2021 05:40 PM)
Sally33
Apprentice
Options
Over the last few days every time I try to open my email it says gmail keeps stopping and it is happening with other apps to I have no idea why this is happening 
16 REPLIES 16
Laursn
First Poster
Options
same thing keeps happened to me, incredibly frustrating especially when trying to travel and not being able to access your ticket
Solution
Teggs
Apprentice
Options
I found help earlier and it worked. I opened Google play and on Apps and Games, I reset all the apps and now everything is fine, thank goodness! It drove me mad.
Sally33
Apprentice
Options
I will give that a try, it is driving me mad too I thought I had done something wrong
0 Likes
littlemole
First Poster
Options
my apps keep stopping or sometimes they won't start.
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

The best advice is to update  Android System Webview and Google Chrome,see details here  https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/why-are-some-android-apps-crashing/    Thought it was quite prominent on Community.   Temporary fix in the event of issues also here https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/temporary-fix-for-app-crashing-issue/td-p/3117...  Even if labelled for S21 should still be applicable.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Shezzer46
First Poster
Options
Do you uninstall then reinstall
0 Likes
Toby1605
Journeyman
Options
I'm having the same issue, I'm on S21 ultra and apps keep crashing
0 Likes
Empress9uk
First Poster
Options
I deleted apps and reloaded from app store but no change, still cant open certain apps - v annoying
0 Likes
AnnieOops
First Poster
Options
This has happened to me following an update install thus week. Even deleting and reinstalling an app doesn't work. Can I uninstall the update?
0 Likes