Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Problems registering my A22 5G smartphone

(Topic created on: 04-12-2022 04:01 PM)
bmt24
First Poster
Options

I have recently purchased, through Amazon, my brand new Galaxy A22 5G smartphone.  I have tried to register it via the Samsung website, having created my Samsung account but every time I enter the correct serial number, a message appears asking to enter the serial number, so it is not recognising the number I am entering.  I know the serial number is correct.

I am based in the UK.  The Warranty Card information and the Quick Start Guide inside the box are both in English and Arabic and the list of Samsung Authorised Customer Care Centres is also in Arabic.  The phone is brand new and the box was sealed but I am wondering whether it is supposed to be registered in a different region (EMEA?).  How do I go about getting the phone registered with Samsung? 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@bmt24: If you head to the Samsung Members app on your Galaxy A22 5G, tap on the Support tab at the bottom of the screen, then select '+ Register' (located below your device name at the top of the page), you can use the QR code on the packaging to register the device by choosing the relevant option. If the device is intended for use outside the UK/EU then you may run into some issues, in which case you may wish to check the product description on the sellers page, or reach out to them directly for further clarification on this. 

0 Likes