Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems after Android 11 update

(Topic created on: 15-10-2021 08:04 PM)
BS-Roc
First Poster
Options

Samsung recently ran a forced update on my A10e. This update has caused substantial problems. My battery life is noticeably shorter, and some apps will not run properly. Ironically, the Samsung owners app is one of them. It crashes repeatedly. I am using this board via chrome. There's some odd minor issues such as the clock in some of my apps running 24 hour(military) time, regardless of their settings or the system settings. I initially noticed this on my weather app.

The most disturbing issue though, is my Bluetooth range. I previously had 10 to 15 feet of Bluetooth range. I now have 3 feet at very best. I'm not sure how an update would affect that, but I noticed it immediately following the update. I feel this is a serious degradation to the product.

It p*sses me off that samsung forces the update after a while. This is my second samsung device, after years of owning other Android phones(LG, Motorola, etc.) None of the other manufacturers ran forced updates 😤

I currently feel like an apple owner. I thought having Android devices meant I didn't have to deal with forced obsolescence. 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
After a system update
Have you tried deleting the cache

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/
0 Likes