Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

poor quality customers support

(Topic created on: 04-10-2020 07:42 PM)
vinny88
Student
Options
The so called customers support people don't know anything. I wonder who hired them. I had an issue and contacted a person she had no clue. She repeated what I already know and have no solution. Had had to find my self one to work around it.
3 REPLIES 3
romavaldez
Student
Options

Hi

What is your question and what is your problem. Tell me your question, maybe i know the solution of your question.

Thanks!

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Sometimes if a company uses an outsourced callcentre then the person maybe reading from a script as their knowledge base may not be vast @vinny88 

Samsung Agents are working predominantly from home so they may not have full access to help databases or fellow colleagues to ask them too.

I'm glad you found a workaround and remember we are here as fellow customers to help , advise and learn too.  :smiling-face:

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
vinny88
Student
Options
thanks for your reply. I wanted my alarm to work even if the phone was switched off. my previous phone did that .(it was a cheap Chinese one due to security concerns I had to get rid of it).if that is not possible I asked her to suggest an app that might get around the problem. but to no avail.
0 Likes