Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help

(Topic created on: 10-05-2021 03:13 PM)
DAVESHADY
Pathfinder
Options
Got a pop up saying i have 3 viruses. What should i do. I'm panicking don't know what to do please help me out....

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
Go to playstore download an app called MALWARE then once done that download AVG and run MALWARE first then AVG.

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
Go to playstore download an app called MALWARE then once done that download AVG and run MALWARE first then AVG.
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @DAVESHADY ,

not to worry, we are here to help you. Can you tell me what phone do you have and send me a screenshot of this virus screen so I can provide you with the next steps? Have you downloaded any app or content recently from an unknown source?

DAVESHADY
Pathfinder
Options
Thankyou so much. I got a mallard app from Google store then let it scan my apps and files. It took 17 minutes but came back saying everything is safe..thanks so much you genius. I was in a right panic but now you've put my mind at rest. Once again Thankyou mate..may the force be with you 😐😐
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
There are ads on the Internet that say your machine is infected with X number of viruses. Do not click on them, ignore them and if necessary check with malwarebytes from Google Play Store.
0 Likes
Lifeguard1974
Explorer
Options
Please look at my new post
0 Likes