Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIP Stopped working facebook live

(Topic created on: 12-12-2021 10:31 AM)
Members_RZXX6HV
Journeyman
Options

My PIP has stopped working today. I use it all the time to watch facebook live streamers while I'm doing something else on my phone. The PIP works while on facebook but as soon as I press the home button it disappears, it's never done that before and is so frustrating! I've cleared the cache, uninstalled and reinstalled and cleared the cache in recovery mode. Any ideas welcome. Thanks 🙂 

26 REPLIES 26
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Is the feature still turned On in the Special Access section and the Picture in Picture section @Members_RZXX6HV 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Members_RZXX6HV
Journeyman
Options

Morning, yes it is still turned on in special access 

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Perhaps try turning it Off and On and then see what happens @Members_RZXX6HV 

Also try Clear your phone's System Cache Files by turning your phone Off and then from a set series of button presses go into the phone's System Files and clear the cache. No information is lost this way. You may need to insert your headphones or hook upto a computer with your data cable to get to this menu on the phone. https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Members_RZXX6HV
Journeyman
Options

I've tried all that and uninstalled  and reinstalled, cleared cache in recovery mode. It doesn't make sense, thanks for trying to help 🙂

AndrewL
Options

@Members_RZXX6HV: Can you try heading to Settings > Apps > Facebook > Battery > Allow Background Activity > On > Back > Appear On Top > On, to see if this helps? I'd also recommend checking the app Permissions and allowing all available options, where applicable. 

Members_RZXX6HV
Journeyman
Options

Checked all that and reset app preferences just cos I'm at a loss as to what else to do🙂 thanks again for trying 

psyche18
Student
Options

ff this thread. i hope someone might figure this out. 🙏

Members_RZXX6HV
Journeyman
Options

Me too, very frustrating 😤 

Unknown s20fe
Student
Options

Im facing the same problem on my S20 FE. I did everything from resets and all the above but no luck. I gave up on it and hoping next Facebook update should fix it.