Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pictures disappeared off samsung a50

(Topic created on: 09-12-2019 07:08 PM)
Phaloofaglagle
First Poster
Options

I was going through my pictures on my Samsung a50 and noticed all my pictures are gone. I got the a50 a few weeks ago, and did the Samsung Smart Switch onto my new device, everything went fine all my pictures from my old phone were now on my new phone. 

Went into my gallery and all my pictures are gone and my phone isn't recognising my SD card. 

I tried every little thing like restarting, updating, checking the recycle bin, taking out the SD card and cleaning it just in case and nothing, all photos gone. Can somebody help with this please? 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

If your Sd card has some failed and corrupted then there is a chance the pictures have gone.

Personally I don't like Sd cards and as such back upto Dropbox and Samsung Cloud and keep the photos in my gallery.

Other online vaults are available too.

I hope you find a way to recover them @Phaloofaglagle 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
AsadM
Options
Hi @Phaloofaglagle. Sorry to hear your pictures aren't present on your phone. As @BandOfBrothers mentioned (thanks for the hand @BandOfBrothers), if the pictures were on your SD card and it corrupted, this would mean you won't have access to the data you had stored on there. You can double-check the SD card in a different phone to see if this is the case, or if confirms the SD card is corrupted.

Did you backup your pictures and other files before this happened?

0 Likes
sandymo
Pioneer
Options

If the disappeared pictures saved on sd card of your Samsung A50, first stop using it in case of data overwritten. Then try Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android. Its SD Card Recovery mode can help us recover lost or deleted photos, videos, music and documents from Android SD card easily. If the disappeared pictures can be scanned out by it, you can recover them back easily.

0 Likes