Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photo extension

(Topic created on: 13-08-2021 10:13 AM)
RichT1221
Apprentice
Options
Why does my A10 have heic instead of jpg extension? Cannot attach pics to emails
9 REPLIES 9
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Maybe to fix this, make sure;
Go to Gallery -> Click the three dots -> Settings and ensure Convert HEIF images when sharing box is turned on 😎
0 Likes
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@RichT1221: Further to the advice offered by @LiquidSnake please head to the Camera app > Tap the cog symbol > Format and Advanced Options > HEIF Pictures, and toggle this option off. 

RichT1221
Apprentice
Options
Apologies for late reply - thanks for help. Sorted
RichT1221
Apprentice
Options
Apologies for late reply. Thanks for tip. Sorted
0 Likes
Solution
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
No problem! If my tip helped, please click the three dots on my comment and select accept solution. Thanks! 😉
0 Likes
RichT1221
Apprentice
Options
I have new A12. My email is with BT. Back ground colour to inbox msgs is black. How do I change it to something else?
0 Likes
RichT1221
Apprentice
Options
Re black background to BT webmail emails. Agrrrrr-vating!
Now sorted. How, I hear you scream?
Simples really.
Open your inbox.
Bottom right of screen, tap the 3 horizontal bars. In pop up window, select Dark mode & follow instructions to turn off.
Hope this helps members that have been driven mad thanks to B(army) T(echnical) misfits.
0 Likes
joliyasmith
First Poster
Options

It is a default format for A10 and their are many apps that are usable for converting this format to jpg. Total Media Converter is app that lets you convert HEIC images to JPG easily. You can also choose to convert images into a variety of other formats, such as PNG, thus making it a better fit if you prefer more versatility also check here.

0 Likes
capcutman
First Poster
Options

Really good post thanks for your post admin. capcut for pc download
https://www.capcutforpcdownloadguide.com/

0 Likes