Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Restarts

(Topic created on: 16-12-2021 10:44 AM)
Members_JLIAiw8
First Poster
Options

Hey Guys, 

tonight my Phone randomly restarted at 3am. I noticed this morning, when I had to enter my Password to unlock my SIM Card. I checked and there were no security updates. I also have the Auto-Start feature turned off. After investigating a little bit I noticed that about 40 Apps needed an Update, which is weird because I just Updated every updatable App a Day ago. I´m really confused as to why this is happening, I have the Phone since Febuary and this is the first time something like this happend. Anybody got any ideas what might be the issue or the trigger of my problem?

Thanks

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page maybe helpful

Samsung phone or tablet reboots repeatedly

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001475/
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Members_JLIAiw8: That's strange. If you have Auto Restart turned off via Settings > Battery and Device Care > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Automations > Auto Restart At Set Times, then please head to Device Care, and tap the graph symbol in the top right. If you check the Restart History, what does it say under 'Last Auto Restart'? While you're here, check the App Issue History, to see if any issues were flagged that correspond with the restart. 

0 Likes
MGAlumRock
Explorer
Options
Is it updating?
0 Likes