Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone call

(Topic created on: 18-07-2021 05:40 PM)
shelagh
Journeyman
Options
How do I answer an incoming call? I checked the user manual but it didn't make sense. I ended the call by mistake.
16 REPLIES 16
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
You're definitely NOT Scottish, then!! We don't need to dream up an excuse for strong drinks!! 🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
Me, or you??... strong drink or darkened room, I mean!! 😂😂😂
shelagh
Journeyman
Options
Ahh , hoots the noo! I can see I've failed the test in spite of being north of the border, not far from sunny Arbroath. I was working on the basis that any excuse will do. I'll try to do better. Meantime, thanks for all your help... and the craic! 😻
0 Likes
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
Maybe drinking without an excuse is a Glasgow/west of Scotland thing, then. Hopefully, your next incoming call will be answered successfully. 🤣
0 Likes
shelagh
Journeyman
Options
🥂 Cheers!
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

In addition to earlier advice it is possible to answer calls using the volume up Button.  Phone Settings-Answering and Ending Calls.   There are options for press Volume Up To Answer and press side Key To End Calls, if you find that easier.   so @shelagh and @Steven9761 do not need to get into too much of a state 🤣   This video is for the A51:

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
If you have access to a Samsung Experience Store near to you, you can book a one to one training session that will help you use more of the phone's features.
0 Likes