Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone border A51

(Topic created on: 17-10-2021 08:19 AM)
pulse__
First Poster
Options
My phone screen has shrunk in the. It is like a massive border on the top and bottom how do I fix it?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@pulse__: Can you try pressing the Volume Down and Power buttons for around 10 seconds until the A51 restarts to see if this helps? Don't worry, this won't affect your personal data or settings. If the issue persists, restart the phone in Safe Mode to see if the screen size returns to normal. If it does, restart the phone as you would normally, and uninstall any third party apps that you have downloaded recently. 

To enter Safe Mode, press and hold the Power button until the 'Power off' prompt appears on the screen then release > Touch and hold Power off until the 'Safe mode' prompt appears then release > To confirm, tap Safe mode. 

0 Likes
pulse__
First Poster
Options
Safe mode worked but I don't know what apps were downloaded because my brother said he will make my phone faster, and he won't tell me the apps he downloaded
0 Likes
pulse__
First Poster
Options
Update ì found the files and deleted them ( and out of recycling bin) and restarted my phone but I still didn't work.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@pulse__: As the issue was not present in Safe Mode, then this does point towards a third party app as the source of the problem. Sadly there's no way to pin point which app is causing the issue, so I recommend removing any recently installed apps one by one, and applying a process of elimination. I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you. 

0 Likes