Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

People can't hear me on calls

(Topic created on: 23-02-2022 09:43 PM)
huhuexist
Journeyman
Options

I bought an A12 2 months ago and people can't hear me on calls on and off speaker still the same I tried resetting network settings which works for a day then same rproblem really frustrating as I've got a phone I pretty much can't make or receive calls with as noone can hear me any solutions yet I see theirs loads of threads any solutions yet please I've done the test and the microphone works not sure what the issue is 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Huaweiwasbetter
Journeyman
Options
Exactly same issues with mine my mother's and others. THESE phones ARE NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE
huhuexist
Journeyman
Options

Just so frustrating when you buy something and your stuck with a phone that isn't fit for purpose so many people face this issue and yet Samsung say nothing they should be doing something about this sinstead of keep selling them 

0 Likes
Huaweiwasbetter
Journeyman
Options
I'm hoping to flag it up with trading standards, I'm also looking at wether they could be prosecuted for breaching any consumer laws, Any product has to be fit for purpose and if it isn't then a refund may be on the cards.
huhuexist
Journeyman
Options
True haven't used Samsung In a while and went back to their phones because of low income and saw a decent deal to good to be true I guess so many people complaint and get the same issues over and over it's fine to sell low incom phones at least have the decency to sell them for purpose what they are meant to be used for have to reset network settings all the time had a Huawei p30 never had these issues
0 Likes