Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

People can't hear me in calls

(Topic created on: 24-02-2022 04:50 AM)
huhuexist
Journeyman
Options
I'm looking to get some help I bought a Samsung phone over 2 months ago and recently I've been having the problem of people not being able to hear me on calls it's silince on there end on and off the speaker I've tried both and still face this issue it's an a12 2021 haven't used Samsung for years and honestly it's so frustrating I've tried resetting setting and network solves it then it comes back again not sure what to do I tried searching forums and slot of people have the same issue really annoying that Samsung say how great their phones are but can't even handle a phone call can't return it what can I do is there a solution yet please 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
At the bottom of the samsung members page click on the get help button and run a diagnostic test Mic
0 Likes
huhuexist
Journeyman
Options
Hi thanks for your response I've tried this and it and the microphone works but not on calls
0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
You could give this a go

Go Settings
Connections
Mobile Networks
Network Mode
And select
3g /2g auto connect
0 Likes
huhuexist
Journeyman
Options
Hi thanks for your response tried this Alos and is the same not sure why this is suddenly happening as the phone is only 2 months old probs time to sell it and get something else
0 Likes
Huaweiwasbetter
Journeyman
Options
Others are also having a similar issue with Galaxy A12 and Galaxy M12 phones. Especially calls dropping out during use of car Bluetooth devices. ..
0 Likes