Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overheating samsung galaxy a32

(Topic created on: 21-07-2022 01:49 PM)
Sjoerd94
Student
Options

i have the samsung galaxy a32.. for like 6 hour now, and it keeps overheating with the smallest of tasks..
i cant even use whats app, and open files in split screen.. *your phone is to hot for splitscreen* 
how is this issue that occurs ever since the first computers got made, still a issue in 2021..
like seriously, 20 years of technology.. and you still make phones that overheat so easily?
im inside, out of the sun, phone wasn't on charger.. and this already happening..
if i wanted a device that's only use full in certain areas.. i would've gotten a computer...

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

The first step I'd suggest is to clear your phone's System Cache Files @Sjoerd94 

Clear your phone's System Cache Files by turning your phone Off and then from a set series of button presses go into the phone's System Files and clear the cache. No information is lost this way. You may need to insert your headphones or hook upto a computer with your data cable to get to this menu on the phone. https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ 

If it continues then the next step would be Safe Mode.

Put the phone in Safe Mode which disables your downloaded app's but let's your stock app's keep working. If the issues stop then this highlights a downloaded app as the possible issue. Come out of Safe Mode and start deleting your most recent downloaded app's one at a time until it stops. https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ 

Finally as a last resort back up and factory reset.

If that fails then ask to have the phone swapped out under any relevant Cooling Off Period and or ask a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre to take a look at it. 

I wish you all the best with this. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Sjoerd94
Student
Options

@BandOfBrothers, Thanks for your reply and effort.. ill give it a try.. 
but gotta say, seems like allot of hassle for a brand new phone..
and ive done some looking around and noticed allot of complains about samsung devices overheating.. that i would almost assume it to be a manufacture issue, rather then a user issue..
Buut nonetheless, will give your suggestions a try..

i appreciate your help..
wish you a wonderfull day..

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

You're very welcome @Sjoerd94 

Your right and I agree.

Your new phone should operate as it's meant to.

This is why I also mentioned to check Amy relevant Cooling Off Period too.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Mane1982
First Poster
Options

I have a sumsung A32, it is overheating now the battery is flat and it doesn't want to charge.  When i am charging the phone i get the red alert sign that showing me that it is overheating. Please advise. 

0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @Mane1982. I just slightly edited your post to remove your personal email address. 

We are happy to help you with the issue you have experienced. If you would prefer, however, you might wish to reach out to our Support Teams here:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

0 Likes
Mane1982
First Poster
Options

Hi Paul. I would appreciated your help.  Where must i go when i am in the link?

0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

You're welcome. You could use the Live Chat or call options for the Product Support Team.

The page below also offers a host of troubleshooting steps and, as it is a self-service facility, you would also be given repair options as a next step (if following the steps does not resolve the overheating and charging issues on your A32):

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/repair/

Everything I have written is only applicable if you're based in the UK.

Please let us know how you get on.

0 Likes