Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OneUI 4.1 Update

(Topic created on: 12-08-2022 01:58 AM)
dar_id10
First Poster
Options

Hello community,

I have a Samsung A03 Core and I am wondering if my phone will get the Android 12 update. My device isn't in the list of eligible devices, but some devices that are not on the list will get android 12 as well. The A03 and A03s are on the list.

My phone is manufactured from late 2021 so I assume my device is eligible for Android 12. My phone runs on Android Go.

I hope somebody can give me a clear answer to this.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Flintstone
Voyager
Options
I am not sure, check at https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/
for the latest firmware available , you need to give I. your phones model number (you can find that at settings -> about phone-> model number) I would not install the update from this site (just wait till there is an automated update) but at least it will show what updates you can expect in the near future.
Android go is not a really separate operating system, it is a simplified version of the general android version, what I found online is that your phone runs on android 11 go edition , so the upgrade would be the android 12 go edition, but this is all a bit hazy because I don't really know the android go editions, what exactly does your phone say at settings->about phone -> software information
one ui version till build number and Android security patch level?
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Android Go is a restricted usage licensed build for manufacturers to use on phones specifically with less RAM and storage than normal Android needs. One UI 4.1 would cripple your phone and whether or not your phone will get Android 12 'Go' depends if Google bothered updating 'Go' or not. AndroidOne has been abandoned so 'Go' may be too.
Flintstone
Voyager
Options
there is a general android 12 go edition from Google made December 2021 ( so I guess there will be an Samsung version as well. not sure if it will have a simplified ui 4.1 launcher, guess it will not be the full ui 4.1, but I am all guessing here
0 Likes