Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 4.1 No Smart Widgets

(Topic created on: 21-03-2022 09:06 PM)
RuthlessAfro24
Voyager
Options
So I updated my galaxy A52 5G and some reason smart widgets is not there is it only on selected galaxy devices or will it be avaliable in a later version or patch update 
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, I heard its not even coming to the fold 3.
0 Likes
Zawis
Journeyman
Options
Can't find it on my Tab S8 plus either which is running oneUI 4.1 😕
0 Likes
blueskies1977
Explorer
Options
It's only on phones.
0 Likes
PierreJ
Apprentice
Options

I received the new A53 this week, put a smart widget on my home screen and last night I applied the latest update, which stated it was for the camera, Smart widgets are gone. 

The widget was working great, not so for the developers because that was a major faux pa.

Adam_14
Apprentice
Options
Do you think they will come back? I'm on an a53 with one UI 4.1 and I don't have them. However I didn't check before the update
RuthlessAfro24
Voyager
Options
I don't see how a53 or a52 5g in that matter can't support the smart widgets I hope it does come in a later patch
PierreJ
Apprentice
Options

They will be back, it was the March update that took em out so the widgets were not part of it probably because of development and testing of the March security patch is something planned in advance. Hopefully, someone took notice and gets approval to jam them in April's.

RuthlessAfro24
Voyager
Options
I'm on the April patch and still nothing hopefully they put it in an future one ui update like 4.2
PierreJ
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for crushing my hopes and dreams, I guess the dream now goes to May's.