Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Numpad

(Topic created on: 05-07-2021 08:30 AM)
Nolan S
Apprentice
Options

Hey everyone, I'm looking to get a little bit of help here. I work at Walmart and I have their scanner installed on my phone, I'm in love with it (Pretty much every time I clock in all the scanners are taken and being used) and it makes my life so much easier. Except one thing. If I want to search for an item in the store, when I tap the area to type it only gives me a keypad/ numpad... I've attached a screenshot to display my issue. Is there a way to change from that mode so I can just type regularly? Or can I turn that off completely? Any help is much appreciated, thanks!ApplicationFrameHost_q3zIs97n66.png

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
SteveSwan
Apprentice
Options
Have you tried clicking on the little keyboard icon below the 7 and above the white bottom bar?
0 Likes
Nolan S
Apprentice
Options

Yes. All that does is bring me a small menu to see what keyboards are available. There's two for voice typing (not what i need) and one is samsung keyboard which is already selected

0 Likes
SteveSwan
Apprentice
Options
Sorry then, that was my one and only guess ☹
Nolan S
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for stopping by tho. Very much appreciated man.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Nolan S: It seems like a restriction of the app, rather than an issue with your phone. The screenshot above says 'Enter UPC or item number' which are both numerical, so a keyword search isn't possible via this screen.

0 Likes