Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

November update

(Topic created on: 30-11-2022 05:23 PM)
AmberLouise
Navigator
Options
Still not received November security update on my A53. Anyone else? Still on October. 
0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
Not yet, I got the A13 update with Oct patch on the 9th November and the October Patch on 14th October but before that I was getting my patches around 26th of the month. It maybe they will do a Nov/Dec patch around the middle of the month for December but who knows 🤷🏻
AmberLouise
Navigator
Options
Yeah I got the 9th November one but nothing since then.
0 Likes
simonw741
Explorer
Options
Don't bother hun look at my post about the Android 13 One UI 5.0 UpdateAndroid 13 One UI 5.0 Update
0 Likes
pepsikennedy
Troubleshooter
Options
Same here. Think Samsung has forgotten to update the A53 5G!.🤔
simonw741
Explorer
Options
users will get the Android 13 update on their new smartphone. However, if you are here to know the exact date, we regret it because no such news is currently coming out from the official’s side. But, it is confirmed that by the end of 2022 or the beginning of 2023, you’ll for sure get the update
0 Likes
AmberLouise
Navigator
Options
I've already had the android 13 one UI 5.0 update about 3 weeks ago. And I also picked up a few bugs along the way. Hardly nothing reported until I had updated then that's when bugs started getting reported otherwise I wouldn't of bothered to update.

Just waiting on the security monthly patch.
0 Likes
AmberLouise
Navigator
Options
Yeah I think they have. Everyone else seems to of had the november security patch apart from us.
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
Touch wood, I've had no issue with the A13 update on my A53 apart from only having the October Patch. What bugs are you getting?
0 Likes
AmberLouise
Navigator
Options
Notification issues either delayed or don't even come through at all. Screen no longer wakes for Snapchat and text messages.

My phone randomly vibrates when it feels like it.

Font has changed in certain apps and can't change it back to what originally I had before said update.

Bluetooth issues connecting.
0 Likes