Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Notification LED ON Lock Screen - Galaxy A52 5G

(Topic created on: 16-02-2022 02:25 PM)
tomohawk_1954
Apprentice
Options

On my old S7, and if I was away from my phone for a long while, I would see a flashing LED light if I had received an incoming notification (SMS/Mail, Whatsapp etc).

I'm not looking for an indication light at the time the incoming activity happens. What I'm looking for is a flashing light to tell me that I have missed something incoming afterwards and will remain until I open.

Is this possible?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Solution
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hi, sorry this was removed many years ago, across all manufacturers. I must admit I still miss it.
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
There is the option now after the one ui 4.0 update to show AOD after new notifications only, I know it's not the same and doesn't flash but it's helpful when glancing at your phone to know if you have any new notifications or not.
efi99
Explorer
Options

You can do that with the Led Me Know app. It shows a customizable virtual LED or the notification icon. It is best to do this "over" the AOD (AOD + LED together) so that its consumption is also negligible.

Alternative: NoLED app (not in GP, install from apk). It shows the other party's name too for missed calls and unread text messages, but not integrated in AOD screen.

0 Likes
nafis632
Student
Options

i miss this feature also. i had it on my old note 8 and now things are just not the same. i actually HATE the edge lighting and the different fluffy led options on the s22 ultra. Samsung used to be all about customization and for them to just remove this perfectly useful feature is really disappointing. guess im living in the past.

0 Likes