Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No free Galaxy Buds live with my A53

(Topic created on: 12-05-2022 07:56 PM)
Brochs
Pathfinder
Options

In the start of April, just after receiving my Galaxy A53 phone, I followed the procedure to claim my free Galaxy Buds live with my purchase. After that I have heard nothing more from the campaign, and I have not received my Buds live. Are #Samsung scamming us?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@Brochs: Did you receive confirmation within 5 working days to say that your claim had been approved? If so, please be aware that it can take up to 45 days for the Buds Live to be delivered to you. In the meantime, to track the progress of your claim, please follow the link below. 

https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxy-a-buds/en-GB/track-claim

If you did not receive confirmation that your claim was successful then please reach out to the Promotions Team directly at galaxy-a-buds@samsungpromotions.claims, or by phone on 03300545394 in the United Kingdom and 1800851924 in the Republic of Ireland, and an advisor will be able to look into this further for you. 

0 Likes
Brochs
Pathfinder
Options

@AndrewL No I did not receive anything from them. I see you give out phone numbers in the UK, but I live in Norway. I have sent an email to see what they say, no big hopes though after my experience with Samsung lately.

0 Likes