Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Samsung Midrange Devices

(Topic created on: 18-03-2022 11:25 AM)
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

New Devices unveiled ,  the A73 was just teased but we heard more about the other  Devices.  pretty short but we got an overview.   

The Galaxy A33 has a 6.4-inch 90Hz  Amoled display one while the A53 has a 6.5-inch 120Hz by comparison.

These devices both have stereo speakers and Dolby Atmos so hopefully the sound will be impressive for this price range. The cameras have object eraser mode ad fun mode plus a link up with Snapchat (if that is your thing :smiling-face:  The  A33 and A53 have 5,000mAh batteries, which should last a few days and 25 watt wired charging.  Not the fastest obviously  but will be fine for some customers anyway.   Recap of stream here:

see a summary in this article.https://www.techradar.com/uk/news/live/samsung-galaxy-launch-live-blog-watch-the-galaxy-a-event-for-... 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

7 REPLIES 7
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

The new Devices on the Samsung site https://news.samsung.com/global/galaxy-a53-5g-and-galaxy-a33-5g-awesome-mobile-experiences-open-to-e... 

pre orders A53 5G 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
lloydye
First Poster
Options

I also saw this news on a news portal related to IT Gadget. The whole internet is full of this news. But I've already gotten used to it, waiting for the release at Samsung and Apple every year. I am amazed to see how developed these 2 companies are and the inventions come out every year. I like to compare them and see which is better. Even if Apple considers itself top 1, I still choose Samsung. I find everything I do much more innovative than Apple. And I can't wait to try these new Samsung Midrange Devices. I'm sure they're amazing.

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
@ilotdye if you do purchase be good to hear your experience. 🙂

0 Likes
alex1345
First Poster
Options

Well TBH, I'm not very much impressed with it. I think it was overhyped compared to its counterparts. Wish best for next one. 

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
@alex1345 Which device do you have and is it the overall performance that you are not overwhelmed with. Do you have any specific issues that need addressed. I would say the A54 is currently the best of the midrange. One review here https://www.expertreviews.co.uk/samsung/1418287/samsung-galaxy-a54-5g-review

0 Likes
A05s
Apprentice
Options

Wow, very impressive glossy product. Means, it ticks every eyes, neurotransmission to make it attractive?

Do you know which wireless adapter it has? What are specifics of the wireless adapter? Do you think its wireless adapter will not have disconnectivity issues (like other devices) with 5G?

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

These devices do not support qi Wireless charging natively, not sure I would put too much faith in the adapters that are available.

0 Likes