DAVESHADY
Pathfinder
Options
Any advice on which phone to buy. Only have 300 to spend. Any ideas 
7 REPLIES 7
Gavinh
Helping Hand
Options
£300 or dollars if 300 pound you're better off ok gumtree pick up the S20 FE for around 300.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I appreciate disposable income is a factor here but one also needs to look at aesthetics and features on a phone and what you want to get out of the phone.

i.e a gamer / power user needs a better spec phone than a person who simply needs to make calls and do a bit of surfing.

I've known people opt for a mid range phone instead of saving up a little more and be disappointed.

I'd also suggest to make a short list up of phone's that have caught your eye and look at comparison charts and YouTube unboxings and reviews.

If the Highstreet Store's were open then I'd suggest to go there too to get hand's On too to try them out.

Buying from places like online buying sites such as ebay can be precarious due to phone's sometimes being blocked due to insurance claims.

Amazon sometimes have good deals.

Look in your Samsung Members App and or the Samsung Online Store for discounts , deals and Trade Ins.

Good luck with your journey. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

pigeonfly
Navigator
Options
I agree with BandOfBrothers, it all depends on what your looking to get out your phone, if you want something basic that looks good , big screen ,good camera and 9f cause battery life.. I would personally go for tha smasung a21s its a good phone but one of Samsungs cheaper models, in the UK its from £150 to £170 so you would have plenty left for a great case. dang I should get paid for promoting lol
Qwerty7
Helping Hand
Options
Don't get this, it's not a great phone. From only having 2 years of updates, 4gb of ram and a 720p pentile display at 266ppi (which will look fuzzier then an ips at that resolution), it is not worth it. I would reccomend an A71 over this, if you are fine with used maybe consider the S10 but the battery won't be as good and it won't get as many updates as a newer device.
0 Likes
George1988
Voyager
Options
I own the Galaxy A42 5G and I can say that it's a good phone
0 Likes