Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never buy Samsung smartphone again

(Topic created on: 20-10-2021 10:29 AM)
Oreke
First Poster
Options

So far, I have used several Samsung smartphones  and now I decide to never buy any Samsung smartphone. 

I have 4-5 Samsung smartphones with broken display. I never used any of them more than half year. Most recently, I had a Samsung Galaxy A51 and fall on the to the wooden floor from 2.5 feet, the display was shattered (even  I had phone case and protection glass). Then I replaced and after two weeks story repeated. My previous Samsung smartphone also was dropped on the linoleum floor from 3 feet and display was broken. 

Now I am no more user of Samsung smartphone and never buy it again.... I am really regret for using Samsung smartphone and never trust any advertisement. 

I advise, never buy Samsung smartphones, any protection glass and case do not help. Their displays extremely fragile.  

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
Dropping items on the floor is the issue not the actual phone....guess you need to be more careful🤷 I have never dropped a mobile phone in the 23 years I have owned one
crusty999
Explorer
Options
Stop dropping phones!
BoatingGeek
Student
Options
You could always buy an Iphone put it on charge before you go to bed then wake up in the morning and you find your Iphone is a brick and not repairable.
At least you dropping a phone it's repairable.
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Exactly, I have never dropped a phone at all in the 7 years I have been allowed one.
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
OK bye..
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
Well that escalated quickly 🤪
UlghamJonni
Journeyman
Options
Only took breaking 4 or 5 phones to realise Samsung phones are useless!
As we used to say to H and S staff "more care to be taken"
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Maybe they should have invested in a rubberised rugged cover that protects against clumsiness. How many different phone brands do you think they'll go through before working this out?
dsfud845
First Poster
Options

The user is looking very angry... I am using this device and have no issue regarding it. You can click on he help center to contact with any expert of the company.

0 Likes