Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Speed Indicator

(Topic created on: 19-05-2020 07:37 AM)
myA50
First Poster
Options

Hello ,

Isnt there any feature to display network speed indicator on status bar without using any third party appplication in Samsung A series phone. Earlier i was using Redmi phone which had this feature.  

If there isnt any such feature available then samsung shuld consider to provide the same in next updates.

Thank you.

15 REPLIES 15
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @myA50 

We've sent this off to our developers for their thoughts. Let's see what they come back with.

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @myA50 

We've had this back from our developers:

"Developers claim that at the moment they have no plans to implement a feature to display network speed indicator on the status bar, however, they will consider implementing this in the future."

Thanks for the suggestion and keep them coming!

G7495x
Student
Options

Absolutely essential feature... Especially when you're trying to figure out if network is bad or how much data you're using... #cantLiveWithoutIt #doItSamsung

OmArSam
First Poster
Options
I agree with that
0 Likes
Tony_84
First Poster
Options

Any update on this , I am using A70 model and even in the recent update to android 10 this feature is not included. Can you check and revert on the update from development team ?

ezzatx
First Poster
Options

This might help until development team have the time to "listen" to the voice of the customer 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.internet.speed.meter.lite

0 Likes
sachin99
Journeyman
Options

Its really disappointing that such a basic thing is turned down by developers.

I really regret choosing Samsung. 

Dijid Edgar
First Poster
Options

This feature is must

shiva52s
First Poster
Options

Hello Samsung Team,

This feature of knowing the live internet speed in the status bar & daily per sim data consumption in the notification panel is a must feature in every smartphone. The request is when you can copy mi phones of pushing in ads and bloatware for money you can surely copy the actually required smart features from those manufacturers too. Please push this feature request to top priority.