Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix lagging on my Samsung a22

(Topic created on: 16-02-2022 01:11 AM)
bevo82
Student
Options
Does anyone else have this problem my Netflix works on all other devices when I watch on my Samsung A22 it's lagging for some reason and help appreciated
31 REPLIES 31
lg1234
First Poster
Options
Anyone had any luck getting this resolved. Tried the fixes listed but no luck. Tried turning of adaptive brightness but no luck. Can't quite understand why covering the front camera makes it work. Is there a way to disable the front camera as an interim fix?
0 Likes
Samlam5
Apprentice
Options

Same issue here. Only solution i found to work so far is to keep touching the screen while watching Netflix. Have tried every other solution given in this  forum. Nothing else seems to work

0 Likes
GRS1
First Poster
Options

Same problem, no solution yet.

0 Likes
Gumbie
First Poster
Options

I had the same issue, turned off adaptive battery and turned off put unused apps to sleep, removed all apps from the sleeping sections and it seems to work.

Prime video stutters a little and BT Sport stutters when you first load into the video but stops after 15 or so seconds.

Netflix runs smoothly it did seem to pause momentarily for a second or two roughly once a minute but I think that was more of a Netflix issue as the latest app update fixed that.

There is clearly a power management issue/bug call it what you will, that Samsung need to address. The device is more than capable of running video streaming smoothly.

0 Likes
GRS1
First Poster
Options

This does not work for me.

0 Likes
Members_w07nVdn
Journeyman
Options

I think this issue has finally been resolved my phone updated last night...I have played about 2 hours of Netflix with issue at all 

Samlam5
Apprentice
Options

Can conform, works on my Phone as well

0 Likes
Samlam5
Apprentice
Options

Was fixed for a day, and now it's back...  netflix is back to being completely unusable, unable to play more than 30 seconds without screen stuttering

0 Likes
Members_jPfO3AQ
First Poster
Options

I noticed that If you touch the screen it will be OK for a few seconds. And if you keep your finger wherever on screen touching, is not lagging anymore..but that's not a solution.

0 Likes
Frankiebotts
First Poster
Options

I tried this I've noticed that it's not when you put your finger over the camera it's wherever you touch the screen anywhere and it's only temporary

0 Likes