Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix lagging on my Samsung a22

(Topic created on: 25-01-2022 03:49 PM)
bevo82
Student
Options
Does anyone else have this problem my Netflix works on all other devices when I watch on my Samsung A22 it's lagging for some reason and help appreciated
31 REPLIES 31
Ralph57
Journeyman
Options

I have the patch. It didnt help.

0 Likes
Ralph57
Journeyman
Options

I chatted with Netflix, they are unaware of the problem and said I should contact Samsung. I chatted with Samsung and they are also unaware of the problem and suggested that I write an email to hotline@samsung.com. I did. 

0 Likes
Members_w07nVdn
Journeyman
Options

I do still have the stuttering problem I thought the update had resolved it but it hasn't...sorry for any confusion people 

0 Likes
Ralph57
Journeyman
Options

I just received an answer from customer support. The solution appears, at first glance, to have worked.

"Please ensure that the Netflix application is not regulated by the battery saving algorythm. Please go to "settigs - Battery and device care - Battery - BAckground usage limits - Never slpeeping apps" and add Netflix to this sction with pushing "+" and choosing Netflix and finish it with pushing "add"."

Members_w07nVdn
Journeyman
Options

That seems to have worked but can i add you do need to reboot the phone for it to take affect 

datdeguzman
Student
Options

i have the same issue on my a225g. netflix lags when connected to wifi even after closing everything or restarting. there are no lags on netflix when i tried on iphone and Mi phones

0 Likes
datdeguzman
Student
Options

update: adding Netflix  to "never sleeping apps" and restarting phone worked like magic!

0 Likes
A221
First Poster
Options

The "Never Sleeping Apps" fix worked ok for a few days, but it's now reverted back to lagging 😞 

0 Likes
Members_w07nVdn
Journeyman
Options

Same for me ...I wish someone could get it sorted very frustrating 

0 Likes
Ralph57
Journeyman
Options

Me too. I think it is when the battery level falls below 50%. Then it seems the fix stops being effective. 

0 Likes