Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix lagging on my Samsung a22

(Topic created on: 22-01-2022 02:05 AM)
bevo82
Student
Options
Does anyone else have this problem my Netflix works on all other devices when I watch on my Samsung A22 it's lagging for some reason and help appreciated
31 REPLIES 31
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I have no lagging but I do use a different device to you @bevo82 

Are you connecting via Wi-Fi or Mobile Data ?

Looking at the specs of that phone it comes with 3 options of RAM.

It could be that your phones RAM needs freeing up via your Device Care settings.

You could also look at clearing the apps cache files via settings, apps, Netflix, storage, clear cache.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
bevo82
Student
Options
I've tried it on different Internet providers and my mobile one still the same it works for a few minutes the lags/stutters and I've done all the cleaning etc it's only on Netflix I stream on other apps and there OK I've even reset my phone and that didn't help I'm going to contact Netflix see if it's there end thank for reply though 👍
Ralph57
Journeyman
Options

I am having the same problem. Does anyone have an answer?

0 Likes
Juanlau
First Poster
Options

Hi, I was experiencing the same issue with my device. What I noticed is that when you cover the front camera, netflix stops lagging and the videos play smoothly. This could be because of the adaptive display, but I am not sure. This worked for me. HTH

0 Likes
Ralph57
Journeyman
Options

Thanks

0 Likes
Ralph57
Journeyman
Options

I also have a solution. I added a Samsung fast SD Card, changed my NETFLIX app settings to download in Standard format and to save downloads on the SD card. I then restarted the telephone. It does not lag anymore.

0 Likes
Members_w07nVdn
Journeyman
Options

I also have the same problem..I've just tried this solution and it's working for me ..only problem is you can't really sit and watch a film with a finger over the camera lens 

0 Likes
Members_w07nVdn
Journeyman
Options

My A22 5G has just updated to security patch December 1 ..I've played some Netflix stuff and the stuttering issues seem to have been resolved 

0 Likes
Ralph57
Journeyman
Options

Sorry, It did not work. My mistake. 

0 Likes