Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My samsung mobile will not transfer files to my sd card

(Topic created on: 01-05-2021 10:37 AM)
brassnecked
First Poster
Options
Its my first samsung phone, and ot has my head done right in... It wont copy files onto my Samsung 62gb memory card... my mobile is fast running out of space And I'm thinkiink of buying a different brand of mobile...can you help me to rectify the problem please...
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
I transfer files by taking out the sd card and use the card as a drive In the pc. Meaning I have full control as to what I need and don't need in 1 click of the mouse.

0 Likes
brassnecked
First Poster
Options
I havent got a pc just my samsung a21s... I've downloaded numerous sd card management programs and nothing is moving...
0 Likes
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
Format the card whilst mounted on your phone. Once formatted, open up the MY FILES folder on your phone, browse to you photos (look in the DCIM folder first). Highlight the photo(s) you want to move to the sd card, then drop them onto the card.
0 Likes
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
What does it say when you try to transfer files, is the option greyed out, is it failing midway, not starting at all, does it give an error?
0 Likes
brassnecked
First Poster
Options
My mobile doesn't recognise my SD card, could it possibly be corrupted
0 Likes
brassnecked
First Poster
Options
Definitely a problem with the file transfer system on this not so nice mobile... a21s I've reformatted 3 sd cards no joy.
0 Likes