Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

My Samsung A40 is not working properly. It can happen. Assistance in Portugal sucks!

(Topic created on: 11-02-2020 08:47 AM)
ruivieiradias
Apprentice
Options

I have a Samsung A40, a corporate mobile! Brand new. After some weeks it started to disconnect the SIM. Several times a day! I have dropped it and picked it up 3 times. I was told each time the phone was good! Apparently, last time it was send to Samsung. Still has the exact same problem.

This is unacceptable for a phone wich was unbox just a few week ago. I should have been given a new one. Don't know what to do. I can use my time better than dropping and picking up my mobile at resale point.

0 Likes
Go to solution
12 REPLIES 12
vasco99
First Poster
Options
Podes dizer qual era a aplicação?
0 Likes
Diane56
First Poster
Options

I had the same issue with my samsung A40 and sent it back for repair, it was returned to me, saying it was fixed.  It had been reset to factory settings and so had no apps installed but withing 30 seconds of turning it on and starting to do the basic set up, the message "no sim card inserted" came up repeatedly, worse than ever.  I have now sent it back for a replacement but fear I will have the same issues with the replacement.

0 Likes
Sexybabe05
First Poster
Options
I have same problem, have tried everything including getting new sim tray but problem persists
0 Likes