Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my galaxy a10s

(Topic created on: 18-01-2021 05:39 AM)
HAIGHY70
Explorer
Options
Ive had my galaxy a10s for about a year now and had no complaints or issues with it at all apart from maybe getting a s10 instead but at the time I thought that the difference in price didn't justify the difference between the two devices and, like i said, ive been perfectly happy with my a10s and it has got all the features that ive needed and it plays games well enough and has enough storage, both internal and allows a memory card aswell for as many music files that i can think of. My only negative comment would be things like it not being easy enough to cast my phone to my smart TV even though the TV has got the ability, I can't find any obvious icons on the settings screen such as screen mirroring, casting or quick pairing on the phone were as my friends s7 is straight forward to do. My other friend has just been upgraded to the new galaxy foldable and I'm buying his galaxy s10 for just £150 and I can't wait to get my hands on it coz you can see and feel the differences between the two models immediately, both in the quality of the sound without any speakers, the way it feels in your hand and the quality of the graphics in games and on the icons etc. 
5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

The s10 is a good phone @HAIGHY70 

When you pull down the notification shade from the top to also see the various toggles you should see one saying SmartView which allows a person to cast from 0thekr phone to a compatible TV.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
HAIGHY70
Explorer
Options
yea that's what I thought aswell like on my mates s7 etc. but there's nothing like that on the a10s
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@HAIGHY70  Yes you should notice the difference with the S10 in terms of power/speed  and the quality of the sound/graphics. It is also a superior display, though appreciate that it was not within your Budget at the original price.  Some of the comparisons  on this site .  https://phonesdata.com/en/compare/5734/5673/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
HAIGHY70
Explorer
Options
ive been happy enough with my a10s like and I had no thought of getting rid of it coz it still does everything I need it to do coz I'm not really one of them people who need all of these apps coz I just don't use them and ive got plenty of space for games and music still on my a10s and the battery still lasts long enough. I couldn't miss out on a galaxy s10 plus for 150 quid though and I think I might get it off him today
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@HAIGHY70  oh that's good. Appreciate not everyone necessarily needs the more premium devices but you should still find it a great experience.  As they say don't  look a gift   horse in the mouth   (though costing you a little money).

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes