Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My files

(Topic created on: 29-04-2021 01:05 PM)
DAVESHADY
Pathfinder
Options
On my Samsung galaxy a41 every time I download pictures or information on anything on my phone. When i open my files and press downloads the item is gray then i press it to view it it doesn't open it keeps saying you haven't got an app that can view this file. Tried to download it in one drive and Google drive but it doesn't show the item. It just shows some about 3 written lines in black and white and thats it. Please can anyone help me out please..
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
What is the file extension, and which browser are you using.
Some browsers, like duckduckgo, have issues downloading some files and download them with the wrong extensions, i had an issue with it downloading apks as .bin files.
Try a different browser, nd let me know what file extension the files are that youre trying to openm
0 Likes
DAVESHADY
Pathfinder
Options
Not sure what file extension I'm using. I'm browsing on chrome i download something then when i try to open it in my files it says can't open your file don't have a app that can view this file..pulling my hair out..
0 Likes
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
Find one of those files, click and hold it to bring up options, then click the 3 dots, and click details. Then reply with a screenshot of the details so i can the file extension
0 Likes